Monday, July 16, 2012

Pinterest DIY

Tonight I was feeling extra crafty so I searched around a little on Pinterest and found a simple and easy craft! Luckly I had all the materials at my house and I got started right away! All you need is a collaged picture frame, cute paper, and letters. I used an old Christmas gift frame and my scrap booking supplies! Unfortunately my frame had a broken glass but I kept going. Then, what do you know, I broke a second one! So please ignore the two broken glasses in my picture! I highly recommend y'all do this because it is easy to plan out your week and see it whenever you need it! I normally plan month by month so I just look in my calendar for the week I'm in and write down my tasks with a dry erase marker! I hope y'all try it out and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment