Saturday, July 7, 2012

DIY Monogram Earrings

Instead of using .5" decals on your home button on an Iphone, make some earrings out of 'em!!

Steps:
1. Order Iphone sized (.5") monogram vinyl decal stickers from etsy.com. I got mine HERE and they came in great quality and also came with instructions for those who do not know how to adhere the decals. The website where I got mine said 12 decals for $6 but surprising me they gave me 20 decals!!! 
2. Pick out simple solid studs. Mine are from Forever 21 and were around $8.
3. Clean the front of your earrings (where the decal will go).
4. Place the sticky side of the deal on the earring and rub super hard until the decal lays flat and is staying. 

You're all done!! Super easy and super cute!!


I instagrammed my finished earrings and everyone loved them! I hope y'all make these and get tons and tons  and tons of compliments!!!! What do y'all think of these little cuties?!

No comments:

Post a Comment