Monday, November 19, 2012

Stella & Dot

I'm back!
After taking a SUPER long break from blogging, I am happy to say I am back! I am not sure how I was able to be gone from my blog for so long, but that's in the past and I am here to stay! Yay! As my first blog back, I wanted to talk about something new to me and maybe new to all of y'all! Have y'all ever heard of Stella & Dot? I had a home party and THE NICEST Stella & Dot rep came to my house with all her dazzling jewels and my friends and family were able to order whatever sparkles caught their eye! I gotta admit, I wanted it all, it is truly all fab-u-lous! Here are some things I just cannot live without!



Everyone should go check it out! perfect for holiday gifts, parties, and just plain fun! Hope everyone had a great Monday as well! I'm so glad to be back!

Bailey Mae



No comments:

Post a Comment